Saturday, June 18, 2011

Are we going to have to save the school again?

I saw Harry and the Potters on Thursday night at the this tiny anarchistic library/commune/coffee shop here in Berkeley and it was such a great show, like no show I've ever been to! They could only set up one drum and a xylophone and only one of them was playing guitar so they were a bit limited in the songs they could play but the intimacy and interaction made it so much fun! Here is my really bad video of them singing "Save Ginny Weasley":





I also went to yesterday's show at the San Francisco Public Library. No photos or videos, because I forgot the battery in my camera, but it was also amazing, this time because they could actually run and jump around and had the full keyboard and drums. They have such a great rock star energy. They jump and thrash and jump off stage into the audience and interact with everyone in a way that is just unlike most concerts or even smaller gigs. Even though the music isn't really impressive, they make up for it in ~*magic*~

No comments:

Post a Comment