Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm dreaming of a sunny, 75˚ Christmas

So it's almost time for winter break, somehow. This semester has been amazing and I think I am more committed to becoming a better teacher than I was this time last year. And I love these amazing little beans and their beautiful, bright faces. But at the same time, I AM SO READY FOR A BREAK, SOME OF THESE KIDS AND THEIR SHIT, I SWEAR.

Also, I am not digging the cold weather. I hate driving with ice on the roads. Like, Missouri, can you get your shit together and salt the roads? Jesus fucking christ.

1 comment:

  1. I THOUGHT I KNEW WHAT COLD WAS BUT I DIDN'T. ITHACA IS KILLING ME.

    Cold weather aside, though, it sounds like your classroom has been awesome this year! I'm so glad this year has been better :) <3

    ReplyDelete