Monday, March 15, 2010

In the sun, sun having fun

The weather this weekend was so nice. It was sunny and relatively warm, so I took full advantage by going on a three-hour walk with a guy I met at swing dancing, who I am going to dub Nerdgasm because he's a nuclear engineering major and has a major Jew fro and wears Transition lens glasses. He took me to this rose garden waaaay up a hill on the north side of campus. I might be a little enamoured.

Today was, as all true nerds know, Pi Day. Hana and I went to dinner and got pie to celebrate.

I am still slightly sunburnt, but it was well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to conjure up a picture of Nerdgasm in my mind, not working though!

    Hey, at least I know I can count on you to take me to eye-candy when I visit :D

    Pie on Pi Day sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to eat pie D: *fail*

    ReplyDelete