Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bitches ain't shit

So the reason for hanging out with people from high school on Thursday was one John Yang's birthday. John Yang and I had auto shop and journalism together, and I had sort of forgotten that I actually like him as a person. I was not invited to this party per se, but I went with Mikko, and when I got there I was pleasantly surprised at how happy John Yang* was to see me. We kept jokingly getting in each others faces and pretending to be ghetto.

"Oh shit," John Yang says, "I'm Eminem. But Arielle here is Dr. Dre."

That's right, bitches. I would use certain offense racial slurs to show off my street cred, but as much as saying them out loud doesn't phase me, putting it down in writing on the Internet, free to be mis-interpreted, sort of does.


Also, I'm leaving for a two-week vacation to Italy in a few hours so later!


*Yes, it's always John Yang. Never just John.

No comments:

Post a Comment