Sunday, May 29, 2011

I should be writing thank-you notes right now

I can use the past semester as an excuse for the slow from a stream to a trickle of blog posts, but now that school is over (and has been since May 13), I really have no excuse. I don't know why I haven't really been posting. I used to find interesting stories to tell in even silly and mundane things; somehow I could remember some ridiculous story that should only have been funny if you were there and make it into something I could share with human beings I have never met or even seen.

I don't know why I can't figure out something to write about, because interesting things happen to me and I go out with my friends (I just turned 21 and we can go to bars now which is a bit anti-climatic to be honest but whatever) and I generally have a good time. Like just today, the weather was nice (albeit a bit windy), so I went to the park and threw around a frisbee with my friend from high school. Now, that sounds kind of boring, but I feel like I used to be able to find some aspect that was universally amusing and relate it to broader themes about life or happiness or OH GOD I SOUND LIKE AN ENGLISH MAJOR.

I'm going to shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment