Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Say cheese

Today I went to the dentist for a regular check-up/teeth cleaning, only I haven't been to the dentist in an embarrassingly long time (like, a year and a half? two years?) and I was all ready for her to do that annoying thing where she asks me if I've been flossing while her hands are in my mouth and I am completely incapable of talking just so I could bitch about how the fuck do dentists expect you to respond when there are 394345873 metal thingie-ma-whatsits and hands in your mouth and you can't move your head because then you'll get a nice scrape across the gum with the scary scraper thing.

But then she asked me if I had been flossing before she started examining my teeth, so I had no choice but to meekly say no and hang my head in shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment