Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend excursion

I went home for the weekend. It was so lovely. Why am I in Berkeley? I want to go back home and stay out with my friends every night until 3 a.m.!

Anyway, some things I did:

  • Went to an aerial class (it's like pole dancing, but with fabric instead of a pole; that's the best way I can describe it), did a double foot lock and the splits in the air*, and got really sore.
  • Watched nearly all of charlieissocoollike's videos.
  • Bonded with people from high school at Mikko's party.
  • Received an apology for this incident.
  • Confessed, without hesitation, nearly everything I've ever kept secret to Laura and Katie at Mikko's party. I might've been drunk, but I still think this is emotional development for me.
  • Invented a drink my friend called a "Limey Bastard" (lime margarita mix, lime juice, and gin).
  • Started watching Dollhouse. Like I need another excuse for procrastination.
I want to go back already.


*which actually doesn't hurt at all; why did I spend so long being in pain doing the splits on the floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment