Sunday, August 15, 2010

Broomball & the road to Sweden

So last night/early this morning, I went to play broomball with Mikko, Kimberly, and John Yang. (And I invited Sam fifteen minutes before we had to start for good measure.) I don't think I've ever had so much fun or been so unafraid of falling on my ass, which I only did once, amazingly. The only downside to broomball is that I used to muscle that have been long neglected and now I am SO SORE and a bit tired because I went to bed at 3:30 a.m. and got up around 10.

So sore and tired, in fact, that I fell asleep in the middle of Scatagories at Michelle's Going Away to Sweden party. But! I was still awake for most of it! Wherein we had an excellent time playing Mafia and Pictophone and Charades and walking around the nearby school and eating cupcakes frosted with Swedish flags. I wish I had brought my camera so I could show you pictures of the cupcakes, which were truly works of art. And speaking of works of art, Michelle drew a Dark Mark on my forearm.


Sweet, right? I know you're jealous. It says "Voldemort and Quirrel BFF 4 ever".

No comments:

Post a Comment