Saturday, August 21, 2010

Don't panic

School starts Thursday (Thursday?! What happened to the remaining days of summer?!) and I am totally running around like a chicken with its head cut off right now. I have to pack because for my three days home right now, because I'm going straight to the airport after my all-day, day 2 of my leadership retreat tomorrow. And I'm not flying back until the last flight on Wednesday night, basically cutting it as close as possible to make my life super easy.

But you know what? Laura just texted me, and were going to the beach on Tuesday. How lovely. It's the little things, after all.

1 comment:

  1. School starts in 9 days for me, but some of my older friends have already left for college :( I'm trying to do the same thing as you, though, and just relax and enjoy little things. :)

    ReplyDelete