Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anything shiny is a girl's best friend

"If I ever get a boyfriend," Kimberly says to me as we look around the jewelry section at Macy's, "and don't break his heart immediately--"

"--or turn him gay*," I add.

"--or turn him gay," she continues, "you should tell him that I like sparkly jewelry."

"Duly noted."



*This has only happened once and they were both in eighth grade so that doesn't even count, but we like to bring it up from time to time all the freakin' time.

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, eighth grade! This really makes me wish I still got along with my school friends from secondary school - sadly they live very cliched lifestyles that I'm not pretentious enough for.

    As always, I love reading random conversations between you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete