Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm like baby, baby, baby, noooo

I was working in the dish room this evening, and the dish room is always fun because we always have the radio blasting, so all my co-workers get to see my beautiful renditions of "Let's Stay Together" and "You Belong With Me" and "Tik Tok" and "Bad Romance". (Renditions that I'm sure they enjoy hearing as much as I do performing.) And then this fucking Justin Bieber song comes on.




This song really scares me. Well, not the song (which does have just amazingly profound lyrics, you have got to admit), but the video. Because has no one else, like the police or child services, noticed that THIS KID IS, LIKE, ELEVEN?* I mean, I know young people love their pop stars and all, but I thought they waited until puberty was a little bit closer before throwing poor, unsuspecting boys into the spotlight.

Also, stop smiling, Justin Bieber. Your first love just broke your heart for the first time! Don't look so fucking chipper!



*I am aware that he's actually fifteen, not eleven. BUT HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ELEVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment