Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Magic

"What are you guys playing?" someone's mom asks us.

"Quidditch," a couple of people say in unison.

"That sounds like something from Harry Potter," she says.

"That's because it is something from Harry Potter," someone, who's name I think was Andrew, responds.

Yep, we fo' sho' play Quidditch at the park. True nerd status right here.


And today I carried on an entire transaction completely in Spanish! Thanks guy who didn't speak English very well, for coming while Lorena was on break. You made my day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I've never played Quidditch. But I have witnessed a match. I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love that you're getting more confident with your Spanish,
    esto muy orgullosa de ti :)

    on another note, wtf quidditch can actually be attempted without the flying?!

    ReplyDelete